TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NEXUS WEB SHOPS
General terms and conditions for the use of Nexus web shops.
Webshops Nexus web shops allows Partners to order products from Nexus standard product portfolio, available in the Nexus web shops.
- The Services
Nexus shall provide the services for web shop in a workmanlike manner. Nexus furthermore aims to keep the web shops available at all times, but cannot guarantee that the web shops will be free of errors or permanently available.
Products in the Nexus web shops may vary from one country to another. The standard product portfolio contains products such as access control cards, key fobs and accessories. Plastic card printers and printer accessories. RFID readers and request to open buttons.. The products that are available in the web shops may be subject for changes. Delivery times for products may vary, the order confirmation will give the correct updated status.
Prices shown in the web shops may be subject for changes. Always check the order confirmation for the confirmed prices.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Nexus Group nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Nexus Group including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Hardware agreement
You will find agreements for Nexus third party hardware, here: